Wednesday 14 October 2015

Most read!!! I Could Retire Age 40 At Madrid- Ronaldo

image
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his desire to stay with Real Madrid even till his 40s. Naijaloaded reports.
The Portuguese international hopes to continue playing football for the next six years or more in Spain.
Speaking after winning his record fourth European Golden shoe, Ronaldo said:
“Logically, I have a contract until I am 33 and – as I have said a number of times – my dream is to finish here with Real Madrid.

“If you take care of yourself you can play until you are 40. I want to keep going for another five or six years.
“I am settled here, I’m useful here and I want to continue at the club. I want to win and I am at the best club in the world.
“I’m not satisfied yet – I always want more. Real Madrid have to win silverware every season and this year is no different. We want to win the league, the Champions League, the cup – everything.”
This revelation is a huge blow for Manchester United as they have made two audacious attempt to sign the player since selling him in 2009 to the Bernabeu giants for a then world record fee of £80m.
Sorry Man United fans

No comments:

Post a Comment