Tuesday 6 October 2015

You Can Also Receive Your Google Adsense Earnings Via First Bank Current Account

I have been a Google Adsense publisher for several years now until i recently started receiving my adsense earnings. Part of the reason why i didn't withdraw my adsense earnings initially was because, i didn't have a domiciliary account.

first bank account

I tried withdrawing my Google adsense earnings via my GTBank Savings account but my account manager called and told me my savings account can't receive funds in foreign currency.

That i should come over and open a domiciliary account for that purpose. I couldn't meet up with all their requirements because i don't have a national ID card or Driver's license so i decided to try withdrawing my earnings via my First Bank Current account. Guess what? everything went fine and i received my money sharp! sharp!


So if you maintain a current account with First Bank of Nigeria, then let me show you how you can withdraw your Google Adsense Earnings without any problems. First you will need to integrate your First Bank Current Account details with your Adsense account. To do this, follow the guide below:

How To Integrate Your First Bank Current Account With Google Adsense:

1. Log in to your Google Adsense account,

2. In your account dashboard, click on the gear icon located at the right side,

3. Then navigate to payments,

4. Click on ‘how you will get paid’ or click on Manage,

5. Click on New Payment Method,

6. Then tick ‘Bank transfer through bank account’

7. Then fill the form by entering your bank account details.

8. You will be asked to fill in your bank swift code, then enter FBNINGLA or go to your first bank branch office and ask for the swift code. The one I mentioned here is what I used and am sure you can use it too its correct.

9. Click save when you are done filling the form and that’s all.

Google adsense send payments on the 21st of each month and you will receive your money deposited in your bank account within 48 hours and their dollar conversion to naira is good compare to other banks. Just that they are not fast receiving money in foreign currency.

I normally receive my Google adsense payment in my First bank current account on the second day when Google have sent it. But if you want to receive your adsense money that same day Google pays to your account without waiting, then read this post; How to receive Google adsense payment that same day via Diamond Bank Xtra Savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment