Wednesday 14 October 2015

Did Beyonce & Jay Z Really Put an End to Divorce Rumours At VMAs

Few months ago after Beyonce’s sister was caught on camera smashing Jay Z’s face, we had rumours on the net that the beautiful couples might be heading to the rock with their marriage soon. Jay Z might soon call it quit on his beloved adoring singer Beyonce was what most rumour mongers anticipated. But guess what?

beyonce and jay z at VMA

The 'Crazy in Love' couples put an end to the divorce rumours with the curvy singer’s outstanding performance at MTV VMAs 2014 stage. After beyonce performed on stage, Jay Z and his daughter Ivy came up on the stage to present the lifetime achievement award to her.

The couples even kissed passionately and Beyonce said “I have nothing to say, but I’m filled with so much gratitude. I thank God for this moment. I love y’all so much. Blue Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight”

So I think this lovely moment shared by Beyonce and Jay Z shows they are both happy with their relationship. Uuch! too bad for rumour mongers

No comments:

Post a Comment