Monday 28 September 2015

How I Watch Live Bundesliga and Serie A Matches Free on my Tablet Device

I have been watching live football matches on my android smartphone for sometime before i bought my tablet. I really enjoyed watching Live Bundesliga and Serie A matches using this free android application and am not worried about data expenses since i use MTN BIS with Simple Server.

watch Live football matches online

With this free app, you can even watch replays and highlights of matches you missed right there on your device at your comfort without any subscription fee.

So What Is The Smartphone App?

It is Tenbre Play! an application introduced to Nigerians by Startimes which lets you watch your favorite Bundesliga and Serie A anywhere for Free. It is a private and personalize Tv guide to Startimes Users.


So Where Can I Download The Tenbre App?

You can download it from their official website at www.tenbre.me or visit www.startimes.com.ng to find the application. Or alternatively, download it here ==> Tenbre Startime Download

No comments:

Post a Comment